Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prom

4/22/2005

Tonight was PV's Prom, so PV and I went and had an amazing time. We danced, ate, kissed, hung out with friends, and chilled on the couch.  PV is the most beautiful, most intelligent girl I have ever met and I feel so blessed to have her with me at my side. Everything at prom was going fine until PV lost her bracelet. I feel totally responsible for it and I felt horrible because it happened once before.  I don't know. I just wish I didn't have that hanging over my head and I can't wait until she finds it, which I am almost sure she will. I love PV so much... Tuesday will be 2-months. Thank you God for your blessings upon us. I love you above all.

***

Sadness, depression. I'm not surprised: it's the cloud of dust raised by your fall. But... enough of it! Can't you see that the cloud has been borne far away by the breath of grace?

Moreover, your sadness---if you don't reject it---could very well be the cloak of pride. Did you really think yourself perfect and sinless?

St. Josemaria Escriva, The Way, 260

No comments:

Post a Comment