Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Entry

3/26/2005

Tonight was the night when everything came together, when everything I had been hoping for these last few years came to be. Remarkably, it was not I who wanted it to be this way, and despite everything that I've said and the one thing I've been looking for, PV came as a pleasant surprise, for which I give God credit. He has blessed me in many ways, but he continues to draw me closer and make me one in Him through PV. I've grown stronger in my faith and as a person. It must be through God that these delight consequences occur.

***

Be an instrument of gold or of steel, of platinum or of iron---big or small, delicate or rough. They're all useful. Each serves its own purpose. Who would dare say that the carpenter's saw is any less useful than the surgeon's scalpel? 
Your duty is to be an instrument.
 St. Josemaria Escriva, The Way, 484

No comments:

Post a Comment